Vouchers are like calling cards, with the optional benefit of applying for extra credits when a customer tops up their account.
Vouchers are available in both the Customer Portal and on WebPhone.
You can issue Vouchers in one of the following 3 forms:
- Free Credit: Once you enter the voucher code the credit applies independently of any other payment.
- Multiplier Credit: For example, Credit doubled for a top-up of $50 or more.
- Additional Credit: For example, $50 free credit for top-up of $100 or more.
Count: Enter the number of vouchers you wish to create (you can use a voucher only once).
Minimum Activation: Enter the minimum purchase amount required for the consumer to use the voucher.
Set to '0' to give a customer entirely free credit.
Multiplier: Enter the multiplier that applies to the customer's paid balance.
For example, for a 10% bonus, set the Multiplier to 1.1.
- Addition: Enter the extra credit that applies to the customer's account.
For example, set 50 to give them $50, with or without a spend of their own, based on the Minimum Activation.
- Currency Selector: Select the desired currency.
Save, and the system will generate the vouchers.